Evergreen Engineering, Inc., has an immediate opening for a Civil/Structural Engineer in our Eugene, Oregon office.
This position primarily involves structural analysis and design for industrial plants and equipment manufacturers. New and retrofit design on buildings, equipment support and access structures, foundations, pipe bridges, chemical containment, lifting devices, and process vessel finite element analysis are some of the types of work we do for a wide variety of clients and industries.
The successful candidate will hold a BSCE with experience in structural engineering.
Must be legally authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis without employer sponsorship.
This position will involve work on a variety of industrial and manufacturing projects. Responsibilities may include:
- Structural analysis and design for building and non-building structures.
- Direction of drafters and review of drawings to develop construction documents.
- Work with drafters, engineers, clients, and contractors during planning and construction of projects.
- Potential for project management and construction management duties (depending on experience).
- Potential for some drafting work depending on experience level.
Experience and Skills
- 2+ years of structural design experience is desired.
- Structural design experience in steel and concrete. Other materials are a plus.
- Experience in building code analysis is a plus.
- Must possess excellent problem solving skills and be capable of working collaboratively with clients and team members in a multidisciplinary consulting firm.
- Specialty experience within the structural engineering discipline, such as seismic design or Finite Element Modeling, is a plus.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Must possess current authorization to work in the United States.
This position will work individually and collaboratively in the design/construction process with engineers, BIM/CAD technicians, architects, project managers, contractors, and client teams.
Evergreen Engineering, Inc., is dedicated to providing the best possible solutions to our clients by providing cost-effective solutions and employing experienced engineers who bring fresh insight to our team. Evergreen is proud to provide employees with a competitive compensation plan, advancement opportunities and a comprehensive benefits package (medical, dental, vision, 401(k), paid holidays and PTO). At 80 employees, Evergreen has a small company environment but offers a wide variety of work and opportunities across the US.
If you are interested in applying for this position, and you meet the requirements, please click here to submit your resume and cover letter, including salary requirements.