Evergreen Engineering is seeking an experienced, full-time Unifier user to join our expanding company and innovative team.
The Unifier User is principally a Project Scheduler/Coordinator, responsible for coordinating on-site construction activities for all trades according to customer processes and procedures. In the case of this position, Unifier by Oracle is the project lifecycle management solution used for capital planning, project delivery, cost control, and facilities management. Our user will also schedule subcontractors’ scopes of work and delivery dates for materials in cooperation with and under the direction of Construction Managers, Engineers, Project Managers and Department Heads, aiming at the flawless execution of the project.
The successful candidate will be able to take the initiative to collaborate and communicate effectively with team members having diverse professional backgrounds in regards to daily and weekly status reports on overall project progress, along with being able to support the preparation of progress reports, standardized reporting procedures and the monitoring of overall project performance.
- Function as primary Unifier user for Evergreen clients who use this software
- Interact daily with various departments in the company, engineers, project managers, designers and drafters.
- Plan, direct, coordinate, and assist in the engineering projects surrounding facilities, process equipment, pumps, vessels, process piping, and conveyance systems. Work with individual project managers, assist in the development of project plans, create task lists, edit and modify task types and build a work breakdown structure.
- Create task dependencies with understanding of constraints, and build project schedules using Microsoft Project, including subprojects and various views.
- Monitor schedule deviations and variances, record scope changes and trends that potentially affect schedule performance.
- Be responsible for communicating any schedule conflicts, resource constraints, and time constraints to the project team.
- Communicate and publish plans to appropriate involved individuals (contractors) to ensure each person understands the overall scope of the project and when tasks are required to be begun and completed.
- Demonstrate fluency in Unifier
- Partner with Project Manager and Project Team for new projects to develop and integrate the master schedule from a high level.
- Demonstrate the use of modern planning and scheduling principles, methodologies, techniques and tools.
- Report with status updates as project progresses.
- Create, manage, maintain, and update schedules in a complex project environment.
- Develop work breakdown structures, critical path schedules, and resource, cost and budget plans.
- Perform critical path analysis and develop timelines for completion of tasks, measuring the deliverable work packages of the project against the project plan.
- Keep Project Managers informed of impacts to project schedule.
- 3+ years’ experience monitoring different phases of engineering and construction within the industrial environment. Pulp and paper or wood products industry experience a plus.
- OSHA 10 certification a plus.
- Must be willing to travel – moderate travel involved. Must have reliable transportation.
- Work may involve lifting up to 10-20 pounds.
- Able to effectively use Microsoft Project with a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office- Word, Excel and Outlook.
POSITION TYPE/HOURS OF WORK
This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m or 7:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Full benefits package includes medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401K, holiday pay, PTO, annual reviews, year-end bonus and a profit sharing program.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $18.00 to $31.00/hour