Evergreen Engineering is seeking an experienced, full-time Licensed Professional Electrical Engineer to join our expanding company and innovative team.
The experienced electrical PE will help the department with the design and execution of electrical discipline projects requiring the use of design techniques, principles and technical knowledge. The person in this role will perform work in accordance with client’s instructions and design concepts. They will provide technical analysis and /or resolution of engineering problems, while working within a multi-disciplined team.
- Ability to provide excellent customer service and to communicate appropriately and effectively, both orally and in writing, with clients, project managers, and developing designers.
- Excellent time management skills in order to prioritize tasks accurately to meet multiple or fluctuating deadlines in a fast-paced working environment with frequent interruptions.
- Must have excellent work ethics and characteristics, which include dependability, flexibility, results driven, and a self-starter who’s able to take initiative.
- Experience with isolated primary (medium-voltage) normal power distribution systems, primary and secondary (low-voltage) normal power distribution systems, emergency power distribution systems, uninterruptible power supplies (UPS) and associated power distribution systems preferred.
- Experience with industrial controls, programmable controllers (PLC),human machine interfaces (HMI) and instrumentation preferred.
- Study complex engineering problems and offer effective resolutions.
- Ability to see the design from concept through execution.
- Formulate electrical design for large-scale projects – industrial, institutional, office, retail, education, healthcare, etc.
- Use design knowledge in power distribution, grounding, lighting, control systems, and equipment specifications and selections.
- Experience with industry specific standards, experience in industrial facilities and familiarity with applicable codes & standards.
- Experience with auxiliary systems including grounding, lightning protection, fire alarm, early warning smoke detection, gas monitoring, leak detection, security and telecommunications systems preferred.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering from an accredited college or university.
- Licensed professional engineer (PE) – with current registration in Oregon or ability to quickly obtain one, with 5 years’ experience.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis for any employer.
- Able to effectively use Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, Projects, Outlook. EasyPower knowledge a plus.
POSITION TYPE/HOURS OF WORK:
- This is a full-time position, Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. or 7:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Full benefits package includes medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401K, holiday pay, PTO, annual reviews, year-end bonus and a profit sharing program.
Apply to this advertisement with your cover letter, resume, and salary expectations.
Evergreen Engineering will also consider entry- and mid-level licensed electrical engineers.