Evergreen Engineering is seeking an experienced full-time Construction Manager to join our dynamic and innovative team.
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
- Previous construction management experience with emphasis on Heavy Industry/Boiler/Pulp & Paper facilities strongly preferred
- Five years of relevant experience, especially managing maintenance outages
- Excellent computer skills and familiarity with MS Word, Excel, Project
- Ability to follow through with little supervision
- Ability to work in a customer-focused, team-based environment
- Understanding and skills in assessing a customer’s requirements/needs in the field
- Effective communication and impromptu problem-solving skills
- 30%-50% travel
- Manage construction projects by effectively utilizing contractor resources to provide a finished product that meets all aspects of the owner’s specifications and design. This requires the candidate to be able to coordinate and supervise the construction process from concept to completion.
- Interface with clients, contractors, and our Field Services team on project development and during construction.
- Perform field cost estimating as required.
- Direct the completion of projects on time and on budget.
- Work with relevant jurisdictional authorities during the permitting process and ensure that all applicable inspections are completed during construction.
- Meet with clients and contractors and conduct project reviews.
- Direct project closeout activities at project completion.
- Degree or coursework in Construction Engineering; Construction Management; Engineering; or related field preferred.
Must be authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis for any employer. Position based in Eugene, Oregon; posting open until filled.
Only qualified candidates will be contacted. No phone calls or inquiries, please.
If you are interested in applying for this position, and you meet the requirements, please click here to submit your resume and cover letter, including salary requirements.