Front Office Administrator
Evergreen Engineering, Inc., has an immediate opening for a Front Office Administrator in our Eugene, Oregon office.
The successful candidate will be an energetic, honest, detail-oriented individual who is extremely organized with excellent follow-up skills. This person has a can-do attitude, believing that no job or task is too small or too big and is willing to wear multiple hats within the Administrative Department.
The Front Office Administrator is responsible for the daily operations of the front office. This includes, but is not limited to: answering phones, screening and properly routing calls and messages, assisting with corporate travel, retrieving, sorting and delivering mail, generating and distributing reports, creating and maintaining filing systems, data entry, etc.
This person will be the face and the voice of our company to clients and colleagues throughout the country. A polished and professional demeanor is required. They will also provide administrative support to management and employees, as well as maintain neat, orderly, complete documents and files and be flexible in assisting other team members as needed.
• Must have excellent work ethics and habits which include being dependable, flexible, results-driven, and a self-starter who’s able to take initiative.
• Strong data entry, analytical and bookkeeping skills.
• Excellent time management skills in order to prioritize tasks accurately to meet multiple or fluctuating deadlines in a fast-paced working environment with frequent interruptions.
• Ability to work professionally and harmoniously as part of a team with a positive attitude.
• Ability to provide excellent customer service and to communicate appropriately and effectively, both orally and in writing, with customers, agencies and staff.
• Ability in recognizing, dealing with, and keeping sensitive information confidential.
• Strong problem-solving, documentation, research, resolution, and multi-tasking skills.
• Actively learns, demonstrates and fosters the company’s corporate culture in all actions and words.
• Ability to embrace a dynamic and growing work environment.
• Willingness to update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
• Experience 2+ years doing reception, data entry and administrative work in an office environment.
• High school diploma required; some college appreciated.
• Must have reliable transportation.
• Work may involve lifting up to 10-20 pounds.
• Must be legally authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis without employer sponsorship.
• Able to effectively use Microsoft Office (Word and Excel in particular), use of spreadsheets, including filters, subtotals, lookups, importing data and graphing.
POSITION TYPE/HOURS OF WORK:
• This is a full-time position, Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
• Full benefits package includes medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401K, holiday pay, PTO, annual reviews, year-end bonus and a profit-sharing program.
• Wages DOE.