Evergreen Engineering® is seeking a Project Administrator to provide administrative support to project management, project engineers and project accountants.
Evergreen Engineering®, Inc. is a leading Consulting Engineering firm focusing on the power generation, wood products, pulp & paper, chemicals & adhesives, and metals industries. Established in 1985 in Eugene, Oregon, Evergreen’s services encompass all project phases from planning through construction, including scheduling, feasibility studies, preliminary engineering, capital estimates, detail engineering, process design, environmental permitting, purchasing, commissioning and start-up assistance, and project management. We are dedicated to providing the best possible solutions to our clients by providing cost-effective solutions and employing experienced engineers who bring fresh insight to our team.
Design and construction excellence, efficient delivery, and an ever-increasing list of satisfied customers have led to our unprecedented growth and leadership position. At 80 employees, Evergreen has a small company environment but offers a wide variety of work and opportunities across the United States. Evergreen is proud to provide employees with a competitive compensation plan, advancement opportunities and a comprehensive benefits package (medical, dental, vision, 401(k), paid holidays and PTO). We are looking for strong candidates who share our vision and passion for excellence.
We have offices in Atlanta, Georgia; Eugene, Oregon; and Everett, Washington. This position is open in the Eugene office only. To learn more about us, please visit www.EvergreenEngineering.com.
Evergreen Engineering®, Inc., has an immediate opening for a Project Administrator. The successful candidate will be an energetic, honest, detail-oriented individual who is extremely organized with excellent follow-up skills. This person has a can-do attitude, believing that no job or task is too small or too big and is willing to wear multiple hats within the administrative department.
The Project Administrator is responsible for running, administering and organizing project activities in cooperation with and under the direction of; Engineers, Project Managers & Department Heads, aiming at the flawless execution of the project.
- Familiarity with the following applications and software a plus but not required (in-house training will be provided): Ajera, Axium, Deltek, Procore, Primevera, Newforma, Access, Microsoft Projects, Bluebeam and Adobe.
- Must be comfortable interfacing with the Client and willing to travel on-site to assist with Project Administration, potentially 2-3 days a week (this is occasional in a year).
- Must have excellent work ethics and habits which include being dependable, flexible, results-driven, and a self-starter who’s able to take initiative.
- Excellent time management skills in order to prioritize tasks accurately to meet multiple or fluctuating deadlines in a fast-paced working environment with frequent interruptions.
- Ability to work professionally and harmoniously as part of a team with a positive attitude.
- Ability to provide excellent customer service and to communicate appropriately and effectively, both orally and in writing, with staff, clients and vendors.
- Ability in recognizing, dealing with, and keeping sensitive information confidential.
- Strong problem solving skills, documentation, research, resolution, and multi-tasking skills.
- Actively learns, demonstrates and fosters the company’s corporate culture in all actions and words.
- Ability to embrace a dynamic and growing work environment.
- Willingness to update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
- Experience of at least 5 years administrative work in an office environment, experience in a project management environment a plus.
- High School Diploma required, some college a plus.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Work may involve lifting up to 10-20 pounds.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis without employer sponsorship.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, experience with technical writing a plus.
- Able to effectively use Microsoft Office – Word, Excel and Outlook. We can develop Microsoft Projects, Adobe Acrobat and AutoCADLT on the job.
Position Type / Hours of Work:
- This is a full-time position, Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Full benefits package includes medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401K, holiday pay, PTO, annual reviews, yearly bonus and a profit sharing program.