Evergreen Engineering, Inc. is seeking an experienced, full-time Project Manager to join our dynamic and innovative team.
Evergreen Engineering®, Inc. is a leading Consulting Engineering firm focusing on the power generation, wood products, pulp & paper, chemicals & adhesives, and metals industries. Established in 1985 in Eugene, Oregon, Evergreen’s services encompass all project phases from planning through construction, including scheduling, feasibility studies, preliminary engineering, capital estimates, detail engineering, process design, environmental permitting, purchasing, commissioning and start-up assistance, and project management. We are dedicated to providing the best possible solutions to our clients by providing cost-effective solutions and employing experienced engineers who bring fresh insight to our team.
Design and construction excellence, efficient delivery, and an ever-increasing list of satisfied customers have led to our unprecedented growth and leadership position. At 80 employees, Evergreen has a small company environment but offers a wide variety of work and opportunities across the United States. Evergreen is proud to provide employees with a competitive compensation plan, advancement opportunities and a comprehensive benefits package (medical, dental, vision, 401(k), paid holidays and PTO). We are looking for strong candidates who share our vision and passion for excellence.
- Manage greenfield/brownfield development projects by effectively utilizing resources to provide a finished product that meets all aspects of the construction/engineering specifications and design. This requires the candidate to be able to coordinate and supervise the project from concept to completion.
- Meet with clients and conduct project reviews.
- Complete projects on time and on budget.
- Present design packages at City/County reviews.
- Prepare project schedules, cost estimates, and scope of work documents.
- Prepare performance and equipment specifications.
- Provide technical supervision and direction of project team members (including engineers, designers, drafters, and administrative personnel).
- Review engineering calculations prepared by other engineers and designers.
- Review design documents prepared by other engineers, designers, and drafters.
- Conduct field-verification/observation as needed.
- Some travel may be required.
- Four-year engineering or technical degree
- Proficiency with reviewing engineered drawings or plans
- Ability to develop project schedules and estimates
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
- Previous project management experience required; an emphasis on wood products, biogas, or chemical industry experience strongly preferred.
- Five or more years of relevant experience.
- Excellent computer skills and familiarity with MS Word, Excel, MS Project, AutoCAD.
- Effective communication and impromptu problem-solving skills.
- Ability to follow through in a self-motivated fashion.
- Understanding of and skill in assessing a customer’s requirements/needs in the field.
Must be authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis without employer sponsorship.
Only qualified candidates will be contacted. No phone calls or inquiries, please.
If you are interested in applying for this position, and you meet the requirements, please visit our page on Indeed to submit your resume and cover letter, including salary requirements.
Apply on Indeed