Evergreen Engineering® is seeking an experienced, full-time Engineering Project Manager to join our expanding company and innovative team. We are looking for someone with industrial engineering experience or interest.
We have offices in Atlanta, Georgia; Eugene, Oregon; and Everett, Washington. The position described here can be placed in any of the offices.
Evergreen Engineering® is seeking an experienced, full-time Engineering Project Manager to join our expanding company and innovative team. This role involves leading multi-discipline project teams of engineers, drafters, and project assistants to develop engineering projects for our industrial clients. The Project Manager serves as a technical lead in areas of competency (project engineering), develops engineering proposals, manages key client relationships, and leads the execution of the project.
- Lead and manage industrial engineering projects including preliminary engineering, detail engineering, and construction support by effectively utilizing resources to deliver the engineering deliverables
- Coordinate and supervise the project from concept to completion
- Meet with clients for project scoping, information gathering, and project deliverable reviews
- Complete projects on time and on budget with quality that meets our clients’ needs and company standards
- Prepare engineering proposals including project schedules, cost estimates, and scope of work documents
- Develop capital cost estimates utilizing cost estimating resources, vendor information, and contractor inputs
- Prepare performance and equipment specifications
- Provide technical supervision and direction of project team members (including engineers, designers, drafters, and administrative personnel)
- Review design documents prepared by other engineers, designers, and drafters to ensure they meet the project scope, client’s needs, and Evergreen’s quality standards
- Conduct field-verification/observation as needed
- Some travel is required
- Bachelor’s or higher engineering or relevant technical degree
- Proficiency with reviewing and critiquing engineered drawings and plans
- Ability to develop project schedules and estimates
- Five or more years of previous project management experience required, industrial and/or engineering project management strongly preferred
- Excellent computer skills and fluency with MS Office, MS Project (or other scheduling software)
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to follow through in a self-motivated fashion
- Understanding of and skill in assessing a customer’s requirements/needs in the field
Position Type / Hours of Work:
- This is a full-time in-office position.
- Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. or 7:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. A 9/80 schedule option is also available.
- Full benefits package includes medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401K, holiday pay, PTO, annual reviews, year-end bonus, and a profit-sharing program.
- Signing bonus and relocation assistance is available to direct applicants.
Evergreen’s mission is to provide customized support to move our client’s vision to reality by delivering practical engineering solutions, displaying project leadership, and contributing technical expertise.
Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis without employer sponsorship. Only qualified candidates will be contacted. No phone calls or inquiries, please.
Apply to this advertisement with your cover letter, resume and salary expectations. Hourly rate DOE.