Evergreen Engineering, Inc. is looking for an experienced CAD designer to join our team.
- Post-secondary technical degree in related design field or equivalent work experience.
- Extensive experience using CAD tools, especially Revit, AutoCAD, and Inventor.
- Relevant work experience with design and drafting of industrial structures, systems, and components specific to core industries served by Evergreen (biomass energy, forest products, pulp and paper, chemicals, metals, etc.).
- Minimum 4 years of relevant experience.
This position will involve work on a variety of industrial and manufacturing projects and responsibilities may include:
- Structural analysis and design for building and non-building structures
- Site civil design for roadways, grading, drainage, and utilities
- Direction of drafters and review of drawings to develop construction documents
- Interface and coordination with clients, drafters, and other engineers
- Potential for project management and construction management duties
Coordination with clients, engineers, CAD technicians and other disciplines will be required.
Work under the general supervision of project managers and engineers with frequent opportunity for independent action.
Provide project-specific technical supervision and direction of project team members (drafters, designers, engineers, and administration personnel).
Work will primarily be conducted at a computer workstation in an office environment. Travel to client project sites and field work outside the office will be required on an occasional basis. While conducting field work, the worker may be exposed to the weather and manufacturing or construction site conditions that require personal protective equipment such as hard hat, safety glasses, gloves, etc.
Evergreen Engineering, Inc. is dedicated to providing the best possible solutions to our clients by providing cost-effective solutions and employing experienced engineers who bring fresh insight to our team. Evergreen is proud to provide employees with a competitive compensation plan, advancement opportunities and a comprehensive benefits package (medical, dental, vision, 401(k), paid holidays and PTO).
Women, minorities and veterans are encouraged to apply.
Evergreen Engineering, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Position based in Eugene, Oregon.