Evergreen Engineering is seeking experienced and entry level full-time, Electrical, Mechanical, & Structural/Steel CAD Drafters to join our expanding company and innovative team.
The CAD Drafter will be responsible for preparing engineering drawings that serves a variety of purposes. Using the full range of drafting techniques; draft red-lines, file creation, drawing set-up, plotting, scanning and various other assigned tasks to assist the Designers, Engineers and Project Managers in translating ideas, rough sketches, specifications and calculations of engineers and designers into complete and accurate working drawings.
- Must have excellent work ethics and habits which include: dependability, flexibility, results driven, and a self-starter who’s able to take initiative.
- Excellent time management skills in order to prioritize tasks accurately to meet multiple or fluctuating deadlines in a fast-paced working environment to support deliverables.
- Ability to provide excellent customer service and to communicate appropriately and effectively, both orally and in writing, with clients, project managers, and other designers.
- Experience with design and drafting of systems, components, and structures specific to the industries served by Evergreen is preferred.
- Plot, batch plot, scan and issue project drawing and documentation packages.
- Familiarity with multi-disciplined industrial or manufacturing projects that may include:
- Electrical one-lines
- Cable or Electrical panel schedules
- Internal and outside lighting
- Industrial plant electrical layouts
- Interconnection Schematics
- Process Flow Diagrams (PFDs)
- Power Distribution Centers (PDCs)
- Motor control centers (MCCs)
- Programmable Logic Controllers (PLC)
- Piping & Instrumentation Diagrams (P&IDs)
- Support structures and foundations
- Industrial buildings
- Material handling equipment
- Piping systems
- Site civil for roadways, grading, drainage, & utilities
- Associates Degree in Drafting Technology or equivalent work experience demonstrating proficiency in use of CAD tools.
- Working knowledge of AutoCAD programs, Revit, Inventor, Bluebeam PDF tools and or Acrobat.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products; Word, Excel, Outlook, Microsoft Projects a plus.
Position type / hours of work:
- This is a full-time position, Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. or 7:00am to 4:00pm
- Full benefits package includes medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401K, holiday pay, PTO, annual reviews, year-end bonus and a profit sharing program.
Apply with your cover letter, resume and salary expectations. Salary DOE.