Evergreen Engineering®, Inc. is a leading Consulting Engineering firm focusing on the power generation, wood products, pulp & paper, chemicals & adhesives, and metals industries.
Established in 1985 in Eugene, Oregon, Evergreen’s services encompass all project phases from planning through construction, including scheduling, feasibility studies, preliminary engineering, capital estimates, detail engineering, process design, environmental permitting, purchasing, commissioning and start-up assistance, and project management. We are dedicated to providing the best possible solutions to our clients by providing cost-effective solutions and employing experienced engineers who bring fresh insight to our team.
Design and construction excellence, efficient delivery, and an ever-increasing list of satisfied customers have led to our unprecedented growth and leadership position. At 80 employees, Evergreen has a small company environment but offers a wide variety of work and opportunities across the United States. Evergreen is proud to provide employees with a competitive compensation plan, advancement opportunities and a comprehensive benefits package (medical, dental, vision, 401(k), paid holidays and PTO). We are looking for strong candidates who share our vision and passion for excellence.
We are always looking for quality people to join our team. We currently have openings for:
- Construction Manager
- Electrical Professional Engineer
- Electrical Engineer in Training – Eugene
- Mechanical Professional Engineer
- Drawing Checker
- Civil/Structural Professional Engineer
- Civil/Structural Entry-Level Engineer
- Engineering Project Manager
- Mechanical Designer
- Project Engineer – Lewiston
- Wood Products Project Manager and Engineer
- Energy Systems Mechanical Engineer
- Structural Designer/Drafter
- Site Civil Professional Engineer
- Drafter and Records Coordinator
Please visit a job page linked above to apply.