Evergreen Engineering, Inc. is seeking an experienced, full-time Project Manager to join our dynamic and innovative project development team.
• Manage development projects by effectively utilizing resources to provide a finished product that meets all aspects of the construction/engineering specifications and design. This requires the candidate to be able to coordinate and supervise the project from concept to completion.
• Meet with clients and conduct project reviews.
• Complete projects on time and on budget.
• Present design packages at City/County reviews.
• Prepare project schedules, cost estimates, and scope of work documents.
• Prepare performance and equipment specifications.
• Provide technical supervision and direction of project team members (including engineers, designers, drafters, and administrative personnel).
• Review engineering calculations prepared by other engineers and designers.
• Review design documents prepared by other engineers, designers, and drafters.
• Conduct field-verification/observation as needed.
• Some travel may be required.
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
• Previous project management experience required.
• Five or more years of relevant experience.
• Excellent computer skills and familiarity with MS Word, Excel, MS Project, AutoCAD.
• Effective communication and impromptu problem-solving skills.
• Ability to follow through in a self-motivated fashion.
• Understanding of and skill in assessing a customer’s requirements/needs in the field.
Must be authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis for any employer. Position based in Eugene, Oregon; posting open until position filled.
Only qualified candidates will be contacted. No phone calls or inquiries, please.
If you are interested in applying for this position, and you meet the requirements, please click here to submit your resume and cover letter, including salary requirements.